Some of the RACC general objectives are :
- Education, training and perfection of specialists in the contamination risks evaluation and management.
- Participating to the elaboration on local level of the standards, technical norms, fabrication guides and of other types of normative documents in the field of contamination prevention and control.
- Promoting new methods and models of evaluation and risk management.
- Promoting the technical – scientific research in the field of prevention, study and control of contamination
- Administration of programs necessary for the carrying out of the policies in the field of risk and documenting a system of biosafety and biosecurity.
- Training courses for specialists and responsible personnel from the interest fields, with the participation of national and international experts in contamination control